Saturday, November 22, 2008

A man's best friend






I have to do it. Who knows how long this post will stay up here once he sees it but my husband has a best friend. Wyatt Earp. Smelly, slobbery, big, dirty, over-sized tongue, has no control over his movements which causes scratches and bruises, terrible gas, always in the way and did I mention slobbery? I have to post this information because despite his 6'1 stature, his "it's all in your head, you can make it happen" attitude, his very Republican and conservative ways, his "never say die" mantra that he learned from his father, his ability to make a camp fire out of two sticks, his Eagle Scout courageousness, his way of fixing everything and anything, I gotta tell you something. The guy IS A SOFTIE! And it is just one of the many reasons why I love him so much. P.S. He even shares his beer and camping chair with him as pictured.

No comments: