Sunday, February 15, 2009

2 + 1 = A New Puppy


A house divided.  Two against one.  Mom and daughter team against Dad.  Here is the story.  Ever since the beloved Lucy left their home too early, my mom and little sister have wanted a new doggy to love.  With no pets at home, there has been a definite void.  My dad adamantly said no how, no way.  End of story. After all, he is the one to clean after the family pets.  After months of begging -it happened.  He caved.  Not only did they get a DOG but a brand spankin' new puppy.  We couldn't be happier and she couldn't be sweeter!  Welcome to the family Nala!
    

3 comments:

Samara Link said...

So cute. Oh my goodness! She's beautiful, and what a darling name, too! Congratulations!!

Lindsay Teague Moreno | 5ive Photo said...

holy cuteness! What a little sweet one! I love puppies!

L

Love, Mindy said...

So cute! And, I love the name too!